The Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, by means of its Court of Arbitration, offers you a fast and accessible service that will help you settle the disputes in fair and reasonable way.
The scope of our activity includes consideration of all types of economic disputes, disputes between the corporations and clients, cases in which one person or business sues another person or business, except criminal cases and litigations against the State Entities.
If your debtor delays payment of a debt, if you consider that the goods or services has not been delivered to you, if the terms and conditions stated in the contract concluded by you were breached – the Court of Arbitration of the Chamber is the most appropriate tool in obtaining the justice.
The basis for arbitration proceedings shall be a Request for arbitration submitted to the Court of Arbitration of the Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, which shall contain full information about the parties, subject-matter of a dispute and all available information related to the case in question. The procedural consideration to be commenced straight after submission of the Request and is conducted by one arbitrator. The procedures of the submission and form of the Request for arbitration are given below.
Procedures of the Court of Arbitration of the GCCI
- For consideration of the claim in the Court of Arbitration, fill in the form of the request for arbitration.
- Put your signature on the Request and deliver/send it to the Court of Arbitration of the Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Indusrty at the following addres: Tbilisi, 29 Berdznis str., 0114
- The Request shall be accompanied with all neccessary documentation related to the case in question.
- Upon receiving of the claim, the Court of Arbitration of the Georgian Chamber of Commerece and Industry shall notify the Respondent side about commencing of the arbitral proceedings.
- The Court shall appoint a day for the consideration of the case not later that 10 days after receipt of the notice by the Respondent.
- The Court shall adopt the Arbitral Resolution within 30 days after commencing of the arbitral proceedings.
For additional information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org