Register your business in Georgia
Georgia offers foreign non-resident companies vast investment opportunities due to its friendly business environment, liberal economic policy, favorable tax regime, stable macroeconomic environment and strategic location.
To promote foreign investment and facilitate business operations the Georgian Chamber of Commerce and Industry offers foreign investors service to register and run a new company on the territory of Georgia. With this regard our service shall include:
- Establishment and registration of new companies, foreign non-resident companies or company branches in Georgia in compliance with the Georgian legislation;
- Providing all necessary activities for establishing and running a company, including:
- Services related to functioning ofacompany such as: appointingaDirector, Secretatial services, ect;
- Elaboration of contemporary company charterbased on the specific needs of the investor;
- Assistance in opening the bank account in all major commercial banks of Georgia, alongside with other related services.
To use our service the applicant shall:
- Provide general information on a new company and branch in Georiga, namely:
- Name of the company;
- Amount of a companys charter capital;
- Main scope of companys activities, goals and functions.
- Information onaperson responsible for manageing a company (if such is available);
- In case of incorporation of foreign company branch in Georgia the confirmation oftheowner company on establishing the branch.
To use our service and enquire additional information please contact as at: firstname.lastname@example.org